We are looking for a passionate person who wants to understand the business software solution for it and them both better. We are looking for a person with ambitions and a sense of beauty who is willing to take ownership of the product requirements. As a Business Analyst, you will be on the front lines of the product we create, and will be responsible for building features used by thousands of people every day.
About the product:
The product is in the medical insurance domain or more specifically – medical cost sharing. We are building software that would help to reduce medical insurance costs by switching from classical insurance to cost sharing. Product is built by our company from scratch and was successfully released last year. One of the challenges of the product is a number of integrations: with banks, with bill processing systems, with partners, etc.
You will do:
Take full responsibility for doing the RIGHT things. Do whatever it takes to make the product that will actually make the client delighted. Among other things you will:
- Take part in requirements gathering and write BRD and FRS
- Communicate with stakeholders and other systems’ representatives
- Investigate existing data flows, processes, and dependencies
- Communicate with DEV teams across the project
- Preparation of UML/BPMN diagrams where they are needed
- Create wireframes or discuss UX with a designer in order to create the best experience for users
- Clarify requirements during Agile development
Passionate about what you do. Client-oriented “Can do” type of person.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT
- Upper-intermediate English level at least
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of UML diagrams
- High-level understanding of modern web products architecture
- Experience in working with data
- Strong analytical mindset
You most likely know:
- What is SCRUM, Agile
- BABOK principles
- Interesting projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Experienced team;
- Professional & career growth;
- Vacation and sick leaves.
Contact us using contact form or email directly to email@example.com.